Nov 26, 2013

Thankful...


For the most amazing and selfless mother who puts everyone before herself. A grandmother that loves her grandson more than anything and spoils him rotten like a grandma should. My greatest role model and measurement of how a mother/daughter/wife should be. I'm most thankful for our time together and love her so much.


For the best husband a girl can ask for. It takes a lot of patience to love a girl like me. And he is the best daddy to C. I'm thankful that he's such a hands on father and I couldn't have a better partner for this whole parenthood thing.





and of course...I'm thankful for this little guy. This amazing little 2 feet something ball of energy and personality that makes my heart so full, somedays I wonder how much I can take before I explode.



No comments :

Post a Comment