Sep 12, 2014

Hive Five for Friday!

TGIF! This has been a very long week and this mama is tired and ready for some downtime. We're expecting a "cold front" in Dallas this weekend, so maybe we'll actually get to hangout outside without dripping sweat. Despite a very crazy week, I had a few highlights that made me happy:

one. the builder has started to prep the land to pour our foundation yippee! we'll probably drive by this weekend with our fingers crossed that the slab is already down. 

two. my brother finally got a new job with great opportunities for it to be a turning point in his life. so grateful and very excited for him to experience this much needed change. 

three. my amazing and generous hubby gifted my mama with a new tablet just because. again, so grateful for a man that loves her as much as i do. #besthusband

four. scored a huge 8x10 rug for our new place for a STEAL. For like a ridiculous, I feel like I'm robbing this place, should we pay more price. Pictures & review to come!

five. we've finally settled on Baby Deux's name! And by that, I mean me. haha. Husband still likes his other choices (which shall not be named, theya are that bad). 


No comments :

Post a Comment