Sep 8, 2013

First Day of School

I'm sure everyone's feeds has been blowing up with photos of their favorite little people's first day of school for the past week or so. Caden isn't in school school per se, but a Kid's Day Out program at church, twice a week, 9-2:30. He gets to socialize and learn stuff - so hey, that's school! There was a lot of anxiety for me leading up to that first day for some reason. I remember how exciting it was for the start of school when I was younger. Buying new school supplies, going shopping for brand new clothes and of course planning THE cutest outfit possible to wear on the first day. I guess I was vicariously living through my 20 month year old again because picking out his little firetruck backpack and lunch box was serious business people.
We've had a successful first week - a few tears at drop off - but I'm proud to say that I've received an email or two about how great little man is doing. #proudmama
I mean, look at that face. A little scholar in the making, am i right??
KDO - C\
KDO 015

No comments :

Post a Comment