Apr 11, 2013

Aruba

The countdown begins for our first family vacay to ARUBA in just 15 days! I'm starting to overcome the dread I normally feel when I think about Caden on a plane for 4 hours and actually feeling a bit excited! I know I have a tendency to be a majorly impatient asshole with my hubs - and I admit it - kinda uptight on trips just because I'm not one to do well with changes. Throw a crazy, apple juiced up toddler into the equation, and we might have situation. HOWEVER, I am DETERMINED to make this trip memorable and Shutterfly album worthy and not drink myself into mommy obliteration to take the edge off. (Husband is not a drinker, so I could if I wanted :) )
So of course, I have been shopping like a mad woman and using every possible excuse to go run to Target because we "need" something for Aruba. Since I doubt we will be basking on the beach and relaxing w/ a mai tai in hand w/ my little man running around, I've scouring the internet and malls for a swimsuit that is mommy friendly so I won't have to suck in my left over baby weight 24/7 or run the risk of indecently exposing myself.
With all the drama and sickness boggin us down lately, I am uber excited for the change of scenery for our little fam.


Aruba


No comments :

Post a Comment