Jan 16, 2013

Caden Turns 1

I think I started planning C's first birthday before he was even born...is that considered part of nesting? I knew I wanted to do a basketball themed bash because husband is a nut about it and everyone who knows him has probably heard him say that he "could've been the first Asian NBA all star" if he'd tried. LOL

After the many hours of hotglue gun burns and paper cuts for all the handmade decorations and w/ my mom pouring all her love into making the food, I think our efforts showed and it was the perfect day for our family and friends to celebrate our little man. Great spread, perfect weather, and amazing company was all I wanted for Caden's big day.

And yes, I've already started thinking about his 2nd birthday.























   

No comments :

Post a Comment